Adhesive Method Connectedness Scale
- Family Connectedness Scale African American, Asian, woman with Long Hair
- Balloon Sticker Resources
- Connectedness Scale Tally Sheet
- Staff Label Template (Avery 6879)
- Clear Evaluation Template and Transparency (jpeg)
- Connectedness Scale Data Entry (Excel file)
A paper by evaluation staff for the American Evaluation Association Annual Conference in 2012 discusses the use of Adhesive Formats (such as dots, stickers, and labels) for data collection. Several First 5 programs collect data using adhesive formats, including the Community Engagement, Teen Parenting, and (formerly) Home Visiting programs. Click here to see the paper.